Trumpeter Models is one of the premier modelling brands in the industry. Made in China, Trumpeter specializes in military models, model aircraft, and model ships. In addition, they provide a variety of great, inexpensive modelling tools for use on your workbench. Trumpeter also has made a name for themselves with their large 1/200 scale model ships, 1/350 aircraft carriers, and 1/24 scale model aircraft. For advanced modellers, Trumpeter kits are extensive, with hundreds of parts, often photo-etched parts, and a large paint chart that helps create some of the most realistic model kits. Many other scales are available as well!
The SS Jeremiah O'Brien Liberty Ship:
- During World War II, the United States built more than 2,700 Liberty ships to meet emergency needs in wartime, and the Obrian was one of them. Freewheels use steam power, low cost and short construction period. They form the backbone of maritime transportation, and troops, weapons and raw materials have been transported to various battlefields. During the war, the Obrian flew between the east coast of Canada, the United Kingdom, South America, Australia and the Philippines. Between June and December 1994, in order to assist in the Battle of Mandy, Obrian sailed back 11 times between England and Normandy, including the city of South Belfast in Ireland to Normandy and served as General Patton. A voyage of the Fifth Division.
- This is not a toy.
- This model kit requires assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included.
- Length: 192.2mm Width: 24.8mm Height: 48.5mm
- Total number of parts: 151
- Total number of offset plates 4 sprues, upper hull, deck, lower hull and waterline plate
- Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up.
- Paint Schemes SS Jeremiah O'Brien
- Highly detailed Scale Model Kit.