NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL NORTH AMERICA!
OFFRE MAINTENANT LA LIVRAISON GRATUITE EN AMÉRIQUE DU NORD CONTINENTALE!
The Supra JZA80 was presented in 1993. The latest Supra was characterized by a showy rear spoiler and the sporty appearance was well confirmed by the presence of a 330hp twin-turbo 6-cylinder in-line, 6-speed gearbox, Torsen self-locking on the axle. rear. The performances were convincing: from 0 to 100km / h in 5 ”7. Production ceased in 1996.
- Officially licensed and authentic decoration with themed packaging.
- Rich in features: opening doors, hood and trunk.
- Detailed interior, engine compartment and chassis
- Quality die-cast metal body with highly detailed wheels and chrome accents.
- Bring the movie to life at home with these authentic vehicles.
- Brand new 1/24 scale diecast model from the "Fast & Furious" Series by Jada.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
Jada Toys, Inc. is an American manufacturer of collectible diecast model cars, figurines and radio controlled vehicles. It was founded in 1999 by Jack and May Li. Jada's products are predominantly aimed at the collectible market, and are available and popular at retail outlets worldwide.
Headquartered in City of Industry, CA., Jada Toys is a privately held leading manufacturer of authentically licensed and highly stylized figures, die-cast collectibles, radio control vehicles, and toys. Jada works closely with major entertainment and vehicle brands to produce the innovative, patented items that our fans have come to expect.
Jada Toys & the Jada Toys logo are all registered trademarks of Jada Toys, Inc.
Copyright 2020 Jada Toys, Inc.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 31, 2023