NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING!
Fabulous models for rubber power, free flight or scale display. The ultimate in design and construction. From the extra special instruction sheets and plans to the well cut precision laser cut balsa sheets (on some models), these truly represent the best of the best for those seeking the unusual in value, quality and complete.
Sleek rubber powered models with minimal parts and easy construction. Built light, they are great planes with ample wing areas and effective rubber motor / propeller combinations. Kits contain top quality balsa, plastic nose cowls, canopies and insignia.
The North American P-51D Mustang was probably the best all-around single seat piston-engine fighter to be used in World War 2. The first U.S.A.A.F. combat group arrived in Britain in November 1943 and from then until the end of the war, the P-51 earned an enviable reputation an a long-ranged fighter-escort for the B-17 and the B-24 bombers raiding deep in the heart of the German homeland.
- P-51D Mustang has a 17" wingspan
- Easy to build and great flyers with ample wing areas and effective rubber motor/propeller combinations
- Designed to fly with included rubber power motor
- Kits contain top quality balsa, plastic nose cowls, canopies and decals
- Made in the USA
- Pkg Dimensions: 13.5" X 4.5" X 1.5 " Wt: .5 lb
|Name:||North American P-51D Mustang|
|Build Time:||15+ Hours|