NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL NORTH AMERICA!
OFFRE MAINTENANT LA LIVRAISON GRATUITE EN AMÉRIQUE DU NORD CONTINENTALE!
This historical ship kit derives from the Revell tooling. Comes molded in light gray with 140 parts, display stand and updated instructions.
- Regulus missiles
- Tractor for the deck.
- Movable elevators
- Updated enhanced decal sheet by Starfighter.
- Decal placement instructions in color printed on the back of the box.
- Flag sheet also included.
- Skill level 2.
The USS Ticonderoga was named in honor of the capture of Fort Ticonderoga in the American Revolutionary War. This Essex Class ship was the 4th to bear the name. She received five battle stars during WW II. In the early 1950s she was modernized with an angled-deck. In the Vietnam War she earned three Navy Unit Commendations, one Meritorious Unit Commendation, and 12 battle stars. In 1972, the ship recovered 3 astronauts from the Apollo 17 space mission. This kit includes Regulus I missiles and launchers, moving elevators, full hull, flag sheet, updated full color decals and an airwing with F9F-8 Cougars (wings folded and unfolded), A3D Skywarriors, and Helicopters.
About the Fort
Constructed between October 1755 and 1757 during the French and Indian War, Fort Ticonderoga is a large 18th-century star fort built by the French near the south end of Lake Champlain, in northern New York. The Capture of Fort Ticonderoga occurred during the American Revolutionary War on May 10, 1775, when a small force of Green Mountain Boys led by Ethan Allen and Col Benedict Arnold surprised and captured the Fort's small British garrison. The cannons were then transported to Boston by Col Henry Knox and used to fortify Dorchester Heights and break the standoff at the Siege of Boston. The capture of the Fort marked the beginning of offensive action taken by the Americans against the British.
- CONDITION: New In Box
- The model measures 21 inches long
- 140 Parts
SHIPPING: FREE on
- WHAT AGE IS RECOMMENDED?: Ages 14 and up
- WHAT PAINTS DO I NEED?: Unless otherwise indicated on packaging, all products require their own paint and glue suitable for plastic models.
- DOES IT COME WITH PAINT AND GLUE?: Unless otherwise indicated on packaging, all products require their own paint and glue suitable for plastic models.
- ⚠️General Safety Warning: Products sold by Straightup Sales & Hobbies may be intended for Adult Collectors. Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 12 years old.
YES! We will discount on multiple items - just write and tell us what you are wanting and where you want it shipped to!
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 27, 2023