NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING!
Snoopy is Joe Cool Motorized SnapTiteModel kit. Gangway hodads! Heads up beach bums! Here comes the coolest hot-dogger to ever tame the waves. How cool? JOE COOL! Now you can build Snoopy as Joe Cool- his surfing alter-ego from the Peanuts comic strip, then watch him trick the tides. Awesome board leaps. Thrillin' 360s. He does it all and he does it in wild style. Ditch the glue and paint. Just SnapTitehim together, juice him up with battery power, then hang back and watch him do his stuff. Joe Cool is the coolest! This retro plastic model kit is back. Made from the original molds dating to 1973 it is sure to bring back some happy memories. Snaps together without any gluing or painting. Action packed model is battery powered. The surfboard bobs and Snoopy spins around. It is molded in 3 colors, blue, white and black so no painting is needed. Includes pre-wired motor and contacts. Includes easy to apply sticker sheet. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included). Measures 6 inches tall and 10 inches long! 28 parts. Officially licensed with Peanuts Worldwide LLC.
- CONDITION: New In Box
- Measures 10.25 inches long and stands 6 inches tall
- 28 Parts
- No Glue!
- No Paint!
SHIPPING: FREE on
- WHAT AGE IS RECOMMENDED?: Ages 14 and up
- WHAT PAINTS DO I NEED?: Unless otherwise indicated on packaging, all products require their own paint and glue suitable for plastic models.
- DOES IT COME WITH PAINT AND GLUE?: Unless otherwise indicated on packaging, all products require their own paint and glue suitable for plastic models.
- ⚠️General Safety Warning: Products sold by Straightup Sales & Hobbies may be intended for Adult Collectors. Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 12 years old.