NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING!
Steve’s “Black Beauty”: The last word in AA/Fuel dragsters! Keith Black-built supercharged and fuel-injected 480 cubic inch mill. A frame of chrome-moly tubing built by Woody Gilmore of Race Car Engineering, Los Angeles. Body of hand-formed magnesium by Nye Frank. A wild wedge fueler from the Western United States!
- 1:25 scale, skill Level 2, Paint & Cement Required
- 90 Parts
- Parts molded in black, clear & chrome
- Authentic plated dragster wheels & pad-printed vinyl tires
- 4 piece body
- Pre-lettered drag stickers
- Super vintage packaging
- Updated deluxe decal sheet
- Age 10+